Date: Thursday 05 Jul 2012
German car giant Volkswagen (VW) has announced that it will be signing off on a takeover agreement with Porsche on August 1st, two years before originally planned.
Having bought 49.9% of the sports car business in December 2009, VW will now pick up the remaining 50.1% for €4.46bn...
or login to read the full story
or share it with one of these popular networks:
You are here: news