Alumina Limited (AWC)

Index: ASX 100
0.93%
A$0.02
A$1.95
03:10 28/06/17
A$1.95
03:10 28/06/17
DAILY VARIATION
0.93%
A$0.02
VOLUME
1,348,888
DATA
52 Week High
A$2.04
52 Week Low
A$1.25
Shares Issued
2,879.84m
Market Cap
A$5,615.69m
RiskGrade
n/a
Beta
0.59
MENU

Alumina Limited Overview

Alumina, based in Southbank, Australia, is listed on the ASX and in New York. The company invests in bauxite mining, alumina refining and selected aluminium smelting operations through its 40% ownership of Alcoa World Alumina & Chemicals (AWAC). Alcoa, owns the remaining 60% of AWAC and is the manager. In Australia, AWAC trades as Alcoa of Australia, owns bauxite mines, refineries and a smelter. It also operates or has an interest in Texas, Suriname, Jamaica, Brazil, Spain and Guinea

Intraday Chart

Historic Charts

Latest F'cast
Div Yield 4.1% 7.2%
Div Cover 0.9 1.0
Op Mrgn -8,500.0% 1,252,565.7%
ROCE 3.8%
Latest F'cast
P/E 28.3 1,294.5
PEG 0.1 0.1
Pr/Revenue 21,154.3 165,384.3
Pr/Book 1.5
Latest F'cast
Revenue -85.7% -50.4%
PBT 268.8% n/a
EPS 246.7% 98.8%
DPS 0.0% 99.8%

Key Fundamentals

slide to see more
Year Ending Revenue (m) Pre-tax (m) EPS P/E PEG EPS Grth. Div Yield

Forecast

slide to see more
Year Ending Revenue (m) Pre-tax (m) EPS P/E PEG EPS Grth. Div Yield
2016-12-31 0.78 53.08 3.81c 5,042.0 -113.1 -45% 7.74c 4.0%
2017-12-31 0.03 421.39 13.81c 1,294.5 4.9 263% 13.87c 7.2%
2018-12-31 0.03 384.84 13.03c 1,346.7 -238.5 -6% 13.79c 7.2%

Regulatory News

No results found

Latest Sharecast News

No results found

Newspaper Links

No results found