At a meeting on 28 April 2012 the Board of Directors of OMZ (Uralmash-Izhora Group), (the Company), approved the following agenda for the Annual General Shareholders' meeting (AGM) to be held on 6 June 2012.
1. Ratification of the 2011 financial year annual report, annual financial results, including the statement of profit and loss and distribution of profits, including payment of dividends.
2. Election of the members of the Company's Board of Directors.
3. Election of the members of the Company's Revision Commission.
4. Election of the Company's auditors.
5. Compensation of the members of the Board of Directors.
6. Approval of the By-law on Compensation of the members of the Board of Directors.
7. On determining the number, par value and category of declared shares and the rights granted to these shares.
8. Approval of a new version of the Company Charter.
9. Approval of possible future interested party transactions that could be executed by the Company in the course of its day-to-day operations.
10. Approval of interested party transactions.
11. On increasing the Charter capital of OJSC OMZ by placing additional shares through a closed subscription.
Shareholders can familiarize themselves with the meeting materials between 17th of May and 6th of June 2012, between 11a.m. and 5p.m., Monday to Friday, at the following address:
2nd Ambulatorniy Proezd, 8, str. 3
Tel: (+7495) 662 1040, ext. 1194
Fax: (+7495) 662 1041
For further information please contact Marina Nacheva, Head of Investor Relations, on (+7495) 662 1040, ext. 1494 or by e-mail at email@example.com
You are here: research