For immediate release 28 May 2012
Polyus Gold International Limited
Polyus Gold International Limited ("PGIL") announces preliminary results of the Annual General Shareholders' meeting (EGM) of its principal subsidiary OJSC Polyus Gold held in Moscow on May 25, 2011
In accordance with the preliminary results, the following resolutions have been passed by the AGM of OJSC Polyus Gold:
· To approve the 2011 Annual report of OJSC Polyus Gold, the 2011 RAS financial statements of OJSC Polyus Gold, including Profit and Loss statement.
· Considering the effected interim dividend payment upon the results of 9 months of 2011 in the amount of RUR 26.23 per ordinary share, not to effect any additional payments upon the results of 2011.
· To approve LLC Rosexpertiza as the Company's RAS auditor for 2012.
Besides, the AGM resolved to elect the following Board members:
1. Ivan L. Bakulev - General Counsel, CJSC Polyus
2. Artyom A. Borisanov - Deputy CEO for Strategy and Corporate Development, CJSC Polyus
3. Oleg V. Ignatov - Chief Financial Officer, CJSC Polyus
4. Maria A. Kirienko - Director of the Legal Department of the Representation of the limited liability company "NAFTA MOSKVA (CYPRUS) LIMITED", (Republic of Cyprus), Moscow
5. The Earl of Clanwilliam - Director and Founding Partner, The Gardant Communications
6. Anthony James Nieuwenhuys - Chief Operating Officer, CJSC Polyus
7. German R. Pikhoya - Chief Executive Officer, OJSC Polyus Gold
8. Zumrud H. Rustamova - Deputy General Director of OJSC POLYMETAL MC
9. Valery V. Senko - Director for investments of ONEXIM Group.
The results of the AGM of OJSC Polyus Gold will be duly finalized and made available to public in order and within the time period stipulated by the Russian Federal law "On Joint-Stock Companies".
Mikhail Seleznev, Director Investor Relations and Capital Markets
+44 (0) 208 528 14 50 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sergey Lavrinenko, Director Communications
+44 (0) 203 585 35 37 email@example.com
You are here: research